Preventive medicine is the branch of medicine dealing with disease prevention. Includes all measures aimed at preventing the onset of the disease (primary prevention), to stop the process (secondary prevention) and to avoid possible complications.
When a person suffers from certain diseases like high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, etc.. he/she should have regular checkups to avoid future complications greater. It will also help prevent tooth and gum disease by seeing the dentist regularly.
Polyclinic Barcelona performs medical examinations for individuals, insurance companies, businesses and athletes.
For improved prevention Policlinica Barcelona has developed three types of check ups:
• Check upss by specialty,
• General checkups and checkups with income,
• Depending on patient characteristics and pathology.
- Obesidad y Nutrición
- GENERAL SURGERY
- OBESITY TREATMENT AND OVERWEIGHT
- PLASTIC SURGERY
- Medical Laser Ins. – Medicina Láser
- COSMETIC MEDICINE
- DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING
- Ecografía Bebé 4D
- REPRODUCCIÓN ASISTIDA (FIV, INSEMINACIÓN, ETC)
- CLINICAL LABORATORY OF POLICLINICA BARCELONA
- SPORTS MEDICINE
- FAMILY PRACTICE
- PREVENTIVE MEDICINE
- CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY
- PSYCHIATRY SPECIALTY
- RHEUMATOLOGY PRACTICE
- TRAUMATOLOGY SPECIALTY
- PAIN UNIT
- EMERGENCY SERVICE